Monday, January 26, 2015

Youphoria Yoga Towel Review

It's been awhile since I've been to my gym..which is sad since my employer (a hospital) gives us free membership to a pretty awesome gym. I feel like I'm pretty stagnant during the winter. If it's dark..I ain't movin. I try to exercise at home, but the chances of me leaving the house are pretty slim. When I had the opportunity to review Youphoria's Yoga Towel, I was in a bit or a predicament. I decided the chances of me going to the gym after dark or getting up early on the weekend to go to a yoga class were slim (or none). So I decided to pop in one of my yoga DVDs and break out my mat. An hour later, and I feel like I have the energy to make it to the gym...but my work out is already done! This towel is advertized as non-slip and super absorbent. It didn't slide off of my mat so that was one less thing to worry about when I'm trying to hold yoga positions. I followed their instructions and lightly sprayed it in order to give it a bit more grip. The towel is machine washable and my favorite part? The colors!!! Mine was grey with pink trim but there are a number of options available. All in all, this towel is awesome. I don't have a TON to say about it, but I fee like that is the point. My towel shouldn't be the main focus of my workout. In fact, if it doesn't cause me to slide, and does what it is suppose to, then I shouldn't have much to say. If you're interested in buying one of these towels (which I recommend) you can do so here. Enjoy! ***I did receive this product free for review***

No comments:

Post a Comment