Sunday, March 8, 2015

Bike Rim LED Lights

This might be the first time I've attempted to write a review without actually having used the product. Oops! I received these bike rim lights for free to try out. Unfortunately, there has been a foot of snow on the ground! Add in some wind and cold and there's no way I'm going for a bike ride. The package actually comes with 6 lights - 2 blue, 2 green, and 2 multicolor. They come with batteries already installed. There is a little piece of paper between the battery and the connector so they don't arrive with dead batteries. Once the paper is removed, the lights stay off unless they are moving. These look pretty fun and they would be perfect for the Moonlight Ride that Owensboro has to support St Jude. I wanted to do the Moonlight Ride last year and didn't do it but I'm thinking I'll have to do it this year and these light would be perfect! If you're interested in these, you can purchase them on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment