Friday, February 26, 2016

Bluetooth Beanie

I know I say this fairly often, but this might be my new favorite thing. When I first saw this product, I had no clue what a "Bluetooth beanie" was and I was a bit skeptical. The product itself is exactly what it sounds like....a beanie that has bluetooth. As far as looks, it's pretty basic. You can see what it looks like on Amazon. I do wish they had another option that was a little girlier, but no biggie!  As far as the bluetooth feature, it's pretty awesome.  I tried it out with music on my phone and it was SO LOUD.  I was worried it wasn't going to be loud enough to be worth it, but it surprised me!  You also have the option of answering a phone call if it rings while you're listening to music.  There is a brown patch on the side that looks like a label, but that's actually where your buttons are.  You can go to the next song, turn the volume up/down or turn the bluetooth off completely.  Right next to this is your micro USB plug-in to charge the battery.  Winter is almost over, but definitely keep these in mind for Christmas next year!

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment