Monday, August 21, 2017

Mogingo Insulated Zippered Tote

Ok, wow guys, it's been a long time since I've blogged about a product! So sorry about that! I guess I just have to wait until I find a product that's worth it! Not only is this product worth it, but it showed up at the PERFECT time! A few weeks a go my go-to lunch bag got destroyed. I asked a few people for catalogs as the brand that mine had been but then I had the opportunity to review one! There were 5 different color options: pink, ivory, green, yellow and blue. Obvs, I chose pink. This girl loves her pink. Anyway, I love it even more than I expected! It's the perfect size for lunch and I love the color. It's super soft material but thick enough to keep my lunch cold between home and work. The zipper works smooth and feels like it's good quality, I don't see it breaking any time soon. I don't like that the pink material and the zipper material are different shades of pink..one looks a little orange-y next to the other one but not a big deal. It's still an overall improvement over my last one! Even though I did get this product free to review, I'd still recommend it to anyone looking for a new lunch bag. To get your own, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment