Sunday, November 30, 2014

StitchFix #15

FINALLY!   After a 6 week hiatus, I am back on track with StitchFix deliveries.  Unfortunately, I wasn't so on track as far as planning.  Apparently remodeling a house keeps you busy, and I ran out of time as far as getting pictures of this Fix.  You only get 3 days to try on the clothes before you have to return them.  I need to have these clothes back in the mail soon so I need your input ASAP!  Also, because I was busy, I didn't get pictures so you get mirror selfies. 

Deal with it.

On one hand, I have really awesome full-length mirrors for selfies.  Ignore my bed in the background.  Yes, I have full-length mirrors by my bed.  Don't ask.  They're the 80s closet doors.

Anyway.  StitchFix.  This was my message this time: Welcome back, Jessica! You're Pinterest was enjoyable to look through and pull inspiration from.  To begin, the Mavi jean is a comfortable piece with its easy stretch and glove-like fit.  Style them with the Cooper blouse and layer the Pixley jacket over for a sassy play perfect for day to night wear.  The chevron print adds edge to the classic look of the top and you can complement with a pair of black heeled ankle booties.  The Concepts dress is another great piece that's easy to throw on with a pair of nude heels or black flats for lunch outings with the gal pals.  The green tone is festive for the upcoming holidays.  Happy styling and have fun meshing these new items into your daily wear.  XO :)  Karen

Karen didn't do bad.  Here's what I got!

Loveappella - Sandi Sheer Sleeves Knit Top



I like this top.  I keep trying to decide if I'm brave enough to wear it without a black tank under it.  The answer is no.  The way the front of it crosses makes it possible for the open section to go down pretty far.  I like this shirt.  I think I'll keep it.

19 Cooper - Tim Contrast Collar Sleeveless Blouse
Mavi - Yasmin Skinny Jean

I like this shirt, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it.  There is some black around the collar.  It's a little difficult to see in the picture.  These jeans are AMAZING.  When she said "glove-like fit" she wasn't kidding.  Unfortunately, they're also about $100 so I probably won't keep them.  Especially since I already have a few pair of skinnies.  But really, they are amazing.

Pixley - Adair Textured Chevron Print Jacket


No.  Just...no.  Not a fan.

Collective Concepts - Pawla Tie Waist Shirt Dress

Not a fan of this either as you can see by my "Are you serious?" look in this picture. 

I'll probably keep the black top..and maybe the white one?  I love the jeans but can't justify them when I have stuff I need for the new house! Eek!

What do you think?

Don't forget, if you decide to sign up for StitchFix, use my referral link, so I get credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment