Tuesday, February 24, 2015

FilterEasy

As a product tester, I find a LOT of products and services that I never knew existed and it's only a matter of time before I'm wondering how I ever functioned without them.  This is actually NOT a product/service that I received for free.  I'm not sure how I happened upon this service, but it is truly amazing.

FilterEasy is a service that will send you the air filters that you need as frequently as you would like.  I have one main filter in my house that the previous owners had cut 2 filters to fit the space properly.  After creating an account on FilterEasy, they first ask how many filters you have.  The next question is the size.  I measured the spot, assuming it was a difficult to find size since the previous owners created their own.  FilterEasy had the size I needed as an option (along with many other options).  Next they asked how often I wanted a new filter.  Your options are 1, 2, or 3 months.  I put 3 months.  Last, you pick the quality of your filter.  The cheapest is $10, the mid grade is $15, and the most expensive is $20.  I picked the middle grade. They sent one filter immediately and they will now automatically send me a new filter in 3 months!

They sent me my first filter and it fit PERFECT.  I didn't realize how gross my current filter was until I got a new one! GROSS! According to FilterEas, "since clean, quality air filters keep the air in your home fresh, the people inside stay healthier. A quality filter captures the harmful bacteria typically found in sneezes, coughs, viruses and molds, as well as pollutants like dust and car fumes." Clogged or really dirty filters actually make your HVAC system work harder which can cost you money!

I think this is a great service.  Not only is it easy, it keeps me from having to look for the filter I need, and it also reminds me to change the filter!

If you think you might be interested, use my link here and you can receive your first filter free!

So far I'm loving FilterEasy!  Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment