Friday, March 13, 2015

SalsaCrazy

Salsa, Bloody Mary's and Dancing...sounds like my kinda night! SalsaCrazy is a company that actually sells all 3! This will be a 3 part review that will start....tonight. This company has sent me 2 jars of salsa (there may have been a bit of an Amazon shipping mistake), a how to Salsa Dance DVD and a bottle of Bloody Mary mix, all for free, for me to review. I think I'm in love.

Beginning Salsa Dance, DVD

The DVD is just volume 1 of a series. Right off the bat, they say the video goes slow and covers the fundamentals of salsa dancing. This includes timing and rhythm, basic steps, how to hold your partner, leading and following, and finally putting together some different patterns. The steps are easy to follow, and the instructors demonstrate every step and there is also a "picture-in-picture" where it shows a close up of their feet in the corner.

In addition to instruction, the DVD also include Club Etiquette and Salsa History which I think is cool.

This video would definitely be fun for a girls night or fun for couples to try out. It's VERY simple to follow and they give great instructions. Give it a try!


Habanero Salsa

This salsa is HOT! I like spicy things and this definitely fits that description. The jar has a "heat scale" on it and it rates itself a 9/10.  The ingredients include: tomatoes, green chilies, corn, onion, garlic, vinegar, serrano and red habanero chile peppers, fresh lime, salt, chipotle chili pepper, red bell pepper and sugar.  If you want to try it out, you can find the habanero salsa here or try the serrano salsa here!

Bloody Mary Mix

I love Bloody Mary's. If I could have one before work every day I would, but I refrain. If I'm traveling and I've had rough (or even a relaxed) night out, I love to eat breakfast somewhere that has Bloody Mary's. A weekend away to camp? Bloody Mary's please! I considered having one this weekend in Louisville at the Flea Off Market (you should go), but I knew I'd be eating a big lunch and wanted to be sure I was hungry. Needless to say, I'm a fan. So when I got this product for free in the mail to review, I was pretty dang excited. Now, let me say up front this is NOT a bad review. I've never had habanero bloody mary mix and it added a flavor that was truly amazing but I've got to be honest...I couldn't handle the heat. I love spicy things. Buffalo wings are my favorite meal, but this stuff was HOT! I drank half of the first one I made and wasn't able to finish the bottle. That being said, I still recommend this because the flavor was fantastic..just be sure you can handle the heat! If you want to give it a shot, you can find the mix here on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment