Sunday, April 19, 2015

StitchFix: Fix #21

As usual, I am WAY behind on posting this. My next fix is due to arrive on Friday and I'm just now getting around to posting this one! April has been a crazy month. Not all good, not all bad, but very busy. I was very undecided on some of the items so I packed everything up and took it all to a friends for a second opinion on everything. Overall, it ended up being a pretty good fix! Here's what my stylist had to say (still not Tiffany):

Happy Fix Day, Jessica! You're 21st Fix is here to help you step into spring! Since you love lace, I thought our exclusive BRIXON IVY jarred blouse in cobalt would be great for work! Dress it up by tucking it into a skirt and adding the Bay to Baubles capra gem earrings or dress it down by pairing it with denim.  I've also got some casual dresses here so you can look fabulous while hanging out with friends! Try on the coral Gentle Fawn pryor dress, similar to a dress I saw on your Pinterest.  Our Pixley Kathy dress is a fantastic striped piece -- Add some color with a skinny belt or shoes! Have fun trying these on, Jessica! Mix, match, and accessorize with things from your closet and let me know what you think! xo Kristen

BRIXON IVY - Jarred Lace Detail Cap-Sleeve Blouse






I was completely torn on this top.  I love blue, and I love lace, but I wasn't sure I loved this shirt.  My second opinion sealed the deal when she commented that they fringe off the lace came down a little too close to my arm pit.  Two-inch long arm pit hair is not the vibe I want to give off.  This shirt went back!

Market & Spruce - Barrymore Solid Pleat Detail Tank

I wasn't sure I was going to love the pleats on the front of this shirt, but once I put it on, I loved it! The downside is that it wrinkles very easily but it's pretty easy to iron.  I'd love to find some white capris to wear with it.  I'd be set for spring! I kept this top!

Bay to Baubles - Capra Gem Cluster Earrings





Ok.  Loved these.  End of story.  Kept them!

Gentle Fawn - Pryor Woven Dress

I didn't like this dress at all.  Before I even put it on, I felt like the fabric was a little thin.  I tried it on and I disliked it even more.  My second opinion agreed.  This dress went back!

 Pixley - Kathy Striped Fit & Flare Dress


I loved this dress as soon as I took it out of the box.  After putting it on, I wasn't quite as sure.  The seams in the middle are a little weird, but not weird enough to send the dress back.  I loved the back of this too!  With the sleeves and the longer skirt length, I could probably even wear this to work.  I kept this one too!

One great thing about this Fix is I had some credit to use (Thanks Kathryn!).  If StitchFix is something that you're interested in, use my referral link here and you can get started, and I will get credit! If you have any questions about how StitchFix works, leave a comment below and I'll get back with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment