Monday, April 13, 2015

12 in 1 Headband by Tough Headband


Biking season is in full-force! I took awhile to get this review up, but I was waiting for nicer weather and good news...it's here! This is a 12-in-1 head band. I got it for free in exchange for my unbiased review. This headband is made of 100% microfiber, so it's breathable but it's great at absorbing the sweat that is normally dripping into your eyes. Gross, I know. These are stretchy, so they fit great, and seamless so they don't leave a line in your hair, or worse, across your forehead. These are SO versatile. You can wear this 12 different ways and there are over 50 different designs. They even give you a little chart to show you the different ways you can wear it.  See?!

I'm pretty confident I'd only use this as a headband...unless I go back to the St Ignace, Michigan in the middle of winter, which case the Balaclava and Hood look pretty good.....just kidding.

One of the things I did love about this was all the different designs!
For solid headbands, click here.
For paisley, click here.
For prints, click here.
For camo, click here.

Finally, this headband has a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.
If you're a runner, biker or any other activity, you should check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment