Sunday, May 10, 2015

Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses by Bacchus Break


I seriously can't imagine anything more perfect than having to test and review wine glasses.

I mean, seriously.

In addition to testing the look and feel of this glass, I wanted to be sure that the silicone didn't affect the flavor.  I thought this would be very important so I tested this a few times.  Good news, after numerous tests, everything tasted fine.

This glass is definitely flexible, I think the downside to this would be for people who plan to get wasted.  I could see someone squeezing too tight and spilling their drink everywhere.  For someone who is just planning on a glass or two of wine, I don't think there would be a problem.

Clean-up of these glasses is very easy.   They're dishwasher-safe!

The company the produces these is "Bacchus Break."    Bacchus is the roman God of Wine so it's very appropriate.  The company is a group of mom's and their hysterical tag line is "Because drunk people drop shit!"  They are a partner with 1% For The Planet.  They also have a lifetime, no hassle, money back guarantee.  What's not to love?!

If you're interested, you can check them out at their website here.

2 comments:

  1. This seems really neat. Love that it does not have a funny taste or hinder the wine flavor. I was wondering about that when I see these glasses around the net. I know on the weekends, my husband and I love to have drinks outside in the summer. These would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try these. They look really cool.

    ReplyDelete