Saturday, May 30, 2015

Team Obsidian Bicycle Light Set



I love when I get a product to review, and it's a product I have been LOOKING for! I've been doing a lot of biking the past couple years but this year has been interesting in that my new house is within 2 miles of 4-5 of my friends! I've already explained to them that I intend on spending my summer biking to their houses for cookouts and then heading home. I even bring my own beer in my bike bag! I have a headlight for my bike, but I've been looking for a tail light and then one showed up on my front porch! Perfect! Even better..it was free! Here's what I thought about it:


If you're interested in getting your own, you can find it here!

If you want to stay up-to-date on my reviews, be sure to follow my facebook page: Misplaced Hoosier

No comments:

Post a Comment