Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Oz Naturals Sunscreen

SPONSORED I got this sunscreen for free to review JUST IN TIME for summer! I admit I was a little hesitant to review a sunscreen. What if it doesn’t work? What if it’s the same as straight lotion and I end up FRIED after laying out?! I ended up using my regular sunscreen on my shoulders and back and then used this on my legs. I ended up laying with about 4 of my friends for a good portion of the afternoon. Definitely long enough that I would have burned if the sunscreen didn’t work and…good news..I didn’t!

Besides doing its actual job of keeping me from turning into a lobster, this is 100% vegan, All Natural and Cruelty Free. It doesn’t have much of a scent, maybe a touch of lemon if anything, which may be due to the all-natural aspect of this product. It’s not really greasy which is great but it does have a moisturizing aspect so it’s a little um oily? I don’t think oily is a good word to use, but I’m not sure how to describe it.

I like this and after it’s test run, I’m comfortable using it next time I’ll be outside all day…so, basically this weekend!

If you want some for yourself, you can get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment