Monday, September 28, 2015

Hand-painted Wine Glasses by Valentina Paris

 

I received these wine glasses at a reduced cost in exchange for my review.

These wine glasses came packaged incredibly well.  I was little worried that when I got them they would be in thousands of tiny pieces but they are packaged well, and the packaging is very nice! The first thing I noticed is these things are HUGE! This is obviously a plus.  The design on these are beautiful.  The company advertises these as mouth-blown, hand painted glasses.  They truly are stunning.  I'm excited to use these when I have a friend over for a glass of wine, although, I'm pretty confident you could split a glass between the two of these.  Best of all, they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  If you aren't happy, they will either replace them or refund your money! 

For your own set, buy them here!

Don't forget to follow my Facebook page if you want to continue to see my reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment