Sunday, May 1, 2016

Orblue Silicone Spoon Rests







Anytime I need something in the kitchen, it's almost always in the dishwasher.  Dirty.  My spoon rest is no exception.  As often as I cook, I use my Pampered Chef Spoon rest a lot, and even though it looks nice, I don't have the space and don't want to spend the money to have more than one.  

These silicone spoon rests are easy to throw in a drawer when they're not being used and can be put in the dishwasher when you're done.  There are 4 in a pack so you don't have to worry about needing one and it's dirty.  Better yet, the price of the 4 of these is less than the cost of the one I was using before!

The handle is bent and keeps your spoon from falling over and the hold in the handle makes it easy to hang if that's what works best in your kitchen (mine get thrown in a drawer).

If you want some for yourself, you can get them here on Amazon or here on their webpage!

**I did get these for a free or reduced cost in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment