Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Salbakos Fine Italian Silk and Combed Turkish Cotton Bath Towels





Towels are one area I'm willing to splurge when it comes to home purchases.  I want to use big fluffy towels and I want the same for my guests.  These are not the thickest towels I've ever used, but they're close!  They are 95% combed Turkish cotton and 5% silk.  They come in 4 colors: Grey, White, Ivory and Taupe (above).  They are 30x60 so pretty decent size as well!

Their Amazon goes into detail about the color process: All Salbakos towels are VAT dyed which means the dye is infused into the yarns under high pressure and high temperature for 6-12 hours depending upon the color. This limits any fading of even the brightest colors. Even our pure white bath towels are dyed white, not bleach white. For maximum color retention and softness, do not use any bleach or softener when washing. Wash in cold/warm water and tumble dry low. 

It actually says they will continue getting softer with each wash which is a little different than my previous experience with towels.  Hopefully that's the case!

The stitching appears to be good quality.  So far I don't have any issues with these and they look great!

I did receive these for a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review.  To get some for yourself, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment