Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thirty-One

Breaking news.  I sell Thirty-One now.  I've gone back and forth on this decision for awhile and I finally took the plunge.  I considered the idea last winter, but I decided to wait until summer.  My thoughts were that I normally prefer summer colors, and if I'm going to spend money on an "enrollment kit," I'd prefer they be in colors I like the best.  Then a friend in Owensboro started selling Thirty-One.  Then a friend in Vincennes started selling it and I almost backed out.  Then.  THEN I saw the summer enrollment kit.  Pink and black. All pink and black.  Anyone that knows me knows my obsession with the combination of these two colors.

I was sold.

So now I sell Thirty-One.

I've been careful not to "market" to mutual friends of the aforementioned friends who already sell it.  I'm hoping between family, friends, and the hospital, I'll be able to do alright.  I think I love the product so much that I might meet my quota in what I buy for myself.

This may have been an expensive decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment