Monday, November 25, 2013

FabFitFun VIP Box: Fall Edition

FabFitFun VIP Box
What: This is a seasonal box filled with products hand picked by Guiliana Rancic and the FabFitFun team.  You get at least $120 worth of the top full-sized Beauty, Fitness, Fashion and Wellness finds.
How much: $49.99 a season
Give and take: Use "EARLYBIRDS" for $5 off.  Click here for my referral link.

This is the most expensive subscription box I subscribe to, but it's seasonal, so that's my justification.
This was my first one.  Here's what I got!

Gorjana Scarf: Ok. Basically this is the whole reason I bought this box.  I wanted this scarf, and it's retail value is more than the box itself so really..it's a good deal overall, right? Love this scarf. Love, love, love it.

Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam

Barre3 Standing Slim DVD and online program

Starlooks 5 Shade Shadow Palette

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn

Mini Game Packs

Surface Trinity Protein Cream: I've used this a few times and I really like it so far!

SpaRitual Lacquer: I got this is Sacred Ground.  It's basically black with silver specs of sparkle.  I've worn it a few times and I really like it.

Health Warrior Chia Bar: This is 100% vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soy free.  Mine was coffee flavored. They know me so well.  Althought, as much as I love coffee, this had the weirdest texture of anything I've ever eaten.  I don't think I want any more of these.

Drinkwel: I'll try these out next time I'm planning a night out.

Bright Pink's Brighten UP Card and Alert Sticker

Well worth the money.  Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment