Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pop Sugar Must Have: November






What: Pop Sugar Must Have box is a monthly subscription box of "must have" items for women selected by POPSUGAR editors.  Items include beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food.  You can view previous monthly boxes on their website to get an idea of what is included each month.
How much: $39. Free shipping.  This is the most expensive subscription box I receive, but it also includes the most items, which are generally "season-appropriate" full-sized products.
Give and take: Sign up here to go through my referral link (I get credit). Use code "REFER5" to save $5 off your first box.

The booklet in the box says the items included are practical but swoon-worthy products intended to make your life easier in the upcoming holiday season.

Lands' End Single Canvas Wine Tote - Cute, but I just bought a Wine Tote from Thirty-One that is even cuter.  Not sure what to do with this. I'd love it if I didn't already have one!
Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves - Hand-cooked in San Francisco in small batches and made from 70% fruit.  I'm pretty excited about this.
 Barefruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips - I typically like apple chips, but I didn't like these.  I generally don't do sweet and salty together though, so it's probably me.
Illume Candle - Each box has either the Nice or Naughty candle included.  I got Nice (ha!) which is a sweet vanilla fragrance.  It says the Naughty is a spicy wooded scent. Love this!
 Michael Stars Wrap - Super soft.  I think there is some variation to the prints received. The tag on the wrap is $42, so just this one item paid off the price of the box!
The Soap and Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap  - The scent of this soap is a bit strong.  I'll probably use it, and hope that it's not that strong when you use it.  It's a holiday/pine scent.  There are no petrochemicals, no additives, no parabens, no phthalates and no dyes. The wrapper says it's Vegan and the wrapper is 100% recycled paper.  I also love that on the back in capital letters it says "NEVER SHOWER ALONE!"  Haha.
Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads - I'm exciting about this.  I'm not sure why I never thought of portable nail polish remover with as much as I chip mine at work.  I'm actually out of nail polish remover too so this is great!

I also received a $30 CanvasPop gift card.  You can have a picture made into "a quality canvas print."  Not sure how much it costs overall to do this, but if I won't be out too much out of pocket, I might give it a try!

Overall, I'm pretty happy with everything I got!  Don't forget, if you wanna give it a try, sign up here and use the promotion code "REFER5" so we both get a deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment