Thursday, December 12, 2013

PopSugar Must Have: December



What: Pop Sugar Must Have box is a monthly subscription box of "must have" items for women selected by POPSUGAR editors.  Items include beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food.  You can view previous monthly boxes on their website to get an idea of what is included each month.
How much: $39. Free shipping.  This is the most expensive subscription box I receive, but it also includes the most items, which are generally "season-appropriate" full-sized products.
Give and take: Sign up here to go through my referral link (I get credit). Use code "REFER5" to save $5 off your first box.

The booklet says this month is all about the wish list you never knew you needed. Here's what I got!

Lulu Frost for PopSugar Bracelet - This is very pretty.  I'm not entirely sure it's my style, but I'll probably wear it a few times.

Mixt Studio Holiday Gifting Set - Wrapping paper.  It's December.  Of course I'll use this! It includes holiday tags and twine.

Modelco Fibre Lashxtend Black Mascara - My favorite thing about this mascara is that one side of it has a mirror on it, which seems incredibly clever until I remember that I put mascara on in front of my mirror in the morning and then never think about it again.  For those that reapply, it's genius.

Govino Go Anywhere Champagne Flutes - This are shatter proof and reusable.  I'm told there only reusable a few times though. I'll probably save these for summer to use outside.

CC Made Caramel Corn - Mine is pistachio nut flavored.  I like pistachios.  I like caramel corn.  I hope I like this.  I haven't tried it though because of all the other food that came in this box.

NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps - I'm exciting about using these closer to Christmas.  I hope they work! (12/28 edit:  I've had these on for a week and they are fanTAStic! They stay on much longer than polish and they still look great! They're kind of expensive at retail price, but I'll probably end up ordering some more!)

Ghirardelli Chocolate - A small bag of milk and caramel and a large variety bag of eggnog, peppermint and pumpkin spice caramel.  I've had a peppermint and it's delicious!

Overall I liked this box, but I'm not sure I'll continue to subscribe to it.  It's a more expensive box and I wasn't blown away by anything included.  I didn't dislike it, but I didn't love it either.  Might give it one more month and then decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment