Thursday, August 14, 2014

StitchFix: Fix #12

God Bless StitchFix for giving me Tiffany as my stylist again! She's amazing. I'm having some internet issues so this post is coming from my iPad.  I can't quite figure out how to do links so for details about what StitchFix is, check out my previous posts and don't forget to use my referral code if you decide to sign up! I'll love you forever!

Here's what Tiffany had to say this time:
Hi Jessica! I am so glad that you were happy and felt great in what I sent you! Let's go 2 for 2!! I started with this Chevron dress since I saw Chevron on your board. You just need to add a jean jacket or this cardigan as it gets cooler. Then I went with this flutter sleeve dress. It has polka dots like you like and I think your readers with LOVE you in it :) Next, I saw some orange jeans on a picture and felt you needed to try these. They have great stretch and are just right for your petite frame. Wear them now with sandals, and later with riding boots! The turquoise necklace is for you to add to any of your current tops and a staple in your wardrobe. I am excited to hear back from you! Best :) Tiffany

Just like last time, she did a great job! Here's what I got!

Collective Concepts - Amira Polka Dot Flutter Sleeve Dress


Love this dress! I've already worn it to work and got a ton of compliments on it! The pattern is hard to see but it's navy with little white polka dots. Definitely keeping this.

Pomelo - Harriet Chevron Print Detail Dress


I haven't decided if I'll keep this one or not.  I like it and it fits great but I can't figure out a good color cardigan or jacket to make it work friendly. Nothing in my closet currently works (Jean jackets aren't allowed). I'll have to think about it. If I keep this, I may as we'll keep all of it since this would be the fourth item I'll keep.

Just Black - Adora Ankle Length Colored Skinny Jean


Again.....love these! (So does Lexi!) this color is taking over my closet this season so I have jewelry and cute sandals to match. Keeping these!

Under Skies - Izzie Asymmetrical Button Front Cotton Cardigan


Not sure I'm all about this. It's awkward. I've never had to check the cards they sent to see how to wear an article of clothing before. I don't hate it, but I'm not loving it.


Bay to Baubles - Palermo Layered Bead & Chain Necklace


I like this too and it will definitely match plenty of my outfits.  I have a ton of turquoise but I can always use more!

Somewhat do you think?! I know I'm going to keep requesting Tiffany! Let me know what you think I should keep!

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! And, if you don't keep that chevron dress, I will never forgive you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete