Wednesday, July 23, 2014

StitchFix: Fix #11

For those of you keeping track, I skipped StitchFix #10.  This was intentional.  I didn't like any of the clothing I got and ended up keeping a necklace.  Fast forward to this Fix and I love EVERYTHING (almost). This fix was put together by Tiffany and I will most definitely be requesting her again!  This is what she had to say:

Hi Jessica! Your Pinterest board is a wonderful inspiration! You have fabulous taste and I hope that the items that I chose for you hit the mark! THe striped shirt dress is one that was like your top dress on your board. Put a great statement necklace with it and a pair of bright red heels for a great day to night look! The striped blazer can be placed over a basic T-shirt with skinny jeans and a comfy flat for a great day look.  I know that you like Polka Dots and the Collective Concepts blouse will go great with skinny jeans. THe skirt looked a lot like ones on your Pinterest board and it even has a pop of color - you will look great in it!! Try on the Ankle Jean with a blousey white top and enjoy the remainder of your Kentucky summer! I can't wait to hear how you feel about these items. Best :) Tiffany.

She definitely reminded me to keep my Pinterest board updated and she did a great job picking stuff based on things I pinned!

For those of you who don't know what StitchFix is, read my first post here for details, and then once you realize how wonderful it is, sign up here using my referral link so I get credit towards free clothes!

Here's what I got!

Pink Martini - Joshua Colored Ankle Jean

I love these! They look a little darker in the picture than they actually are.  They fit perfectly and I'm definitely keeping these!

Market and Spruce - Torin French Terry Stripe Blazer

I love this too!  They sent me a blazer last time but it was a color I already had.  This is so cute and I love the stripe! I can wear this to work or out and it's so comfortable! Definitely keeping this one too!

Collective Concepts - Diane Abstract Dot Print Button Up Blouse
Ignore my awkward hand here.  I'm trying to show the stripe down the side of the sleeve.  I definitely do not like this shirt for me, but depending on what all I keep, I may end up keeping it since my overall cost will be cheaper if I purchase all 5 items.  Cost wise, this is the cheapest item.  I could always see if any friends like it.

Pixley - Stacey Scallop Hem Cut-Out Detail Skirt

This skirt is amazing.  What you can't really see is that it has a lace-style cut-out overlay.  It looks amazing and I love the colored bar at the top.  Best of all, it's long enough to wear to work! Yay!  Keeping this!

La Made - Ida 3/4 Striped Shirt Dress


This is the item I'm on the fence about.  It's the most expensive item in the box.  If I keep this item, I keep all 5 items so I can get my 25% discount.  If I don't keep this item, it would just be the three (although, the 3 items combined is only $30 away from the price I would pay for all 5).  I'm not sure I like the fabric belt that came with it, so I tried it with a pink belt and a brown one.  It's a work friendly dress (it's long enough), so I feel like I should keep it, but it's navy and I don't have any navy shoes, so then I'd have to buy shoes.  It's a snowball effect!

So..I need help!  I want the blazer, skirt and jeans..what do you think about the other two?!


4 comments:

  1. Love everything! I say keep it all. Love the navy and white striped dress, it would be perfect with the colored belt and nude heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession time - I came across your blog because I am one of those impatient Stitch Fix buyers who has to Google my items before they come in! That being said, I absolutely LOVE all of these pieces on you! I am getting the scallop skirt in my box and after seeing it on you, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont't worry, Lindsey - I do the same thing! I try to see what everything is the day it ships! The scallop skirt is amazing. It's hard to show the detail in a picture but you will love it!

      Delete