Sunday, November 23, 2014

Home Sweet Home



See that picture?  That is my very own-all mine-20% down like a financially responsible adult-4 bedroom-2 bath-even has a library-and a mudroom-first ever home.  Don't get me wrong, it's not perfect. I don't love the yellow brick.  I do, however, love every last bit of the inside.  And, in my little home's defense, the white snow makes the yellow brick look even more....yellow.  So, that's why the blog hasn't had an update in a while.  I took this past week off work and have spackled, sanded, painted, trimmed, stained, and spray painted for at least 14 hours a day, every single day this week.  I have all kinds of before and after pictures, product recommendations (good and bad), and ideas to share...but not today.  Today is my first lazy day to lounge in bed.  And by lazy, I mean, I only 40 things on my to-do list instead of 100+ like I have had the rest of the week.  Hopefully the blog posts will start in the earlier part of this week.  I do have my desk set up in the library (yeah, you heard me) so I have a nice little work space to blog.

I promise no more 2 month hiatuses.

Also, I had to put StitchFix on a 6 week hold which was the worst wait ever.  BUT, my next one comes this Saturday.  Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment