Tuesday, September 30, 2014

StitchFix: Fix #14

I wasn't sure how this Fix was going to turn out.  I don't have much pinned for fall on my Pinterest page..mostly because it all looks the same.  I feel like I wear the same thing all of fall (oversized top, slim fit black pants at work or leggings out of work and boots). Overall the stylist didn't do bad, but nothing really blew me away in this one (still no sign of Tiffany coming back).

Here's what she said:
Hi Jessica! I'm excited to help you out with this Fix! I tried my very best to stay true to your Style Profile.  I picked out a few tops that will look great with the jeans, leggings, or pants.  You could wear it with flats, sandals or heels and you're good to go.  These are all great for a casual/work outfit.  You could dress it up or down simply by accessorizing.  It's cute, simple, and effortless.  I hope everything fits well, and feel free to let us know what you think.  We can't wait to hear from you. XO Liz

Liz didn't do too bad and definitely sent me some good fall attire.  Here's what I got:

Mak B - Magdalena Raglan Knit Sweater 

Eh- not bad, not great.  It is longer in the back so that's good, but I don't think I'll keep this.

41Hawthorn - Norah Button Front V-Neck Long Sleeve Blouse

Again, eh.  There is some button detailing at the top you can't see, but this shirt seemed really big on me, even the sleeves.  Won't keep this one either.

41Hawthorn Faux Leather Detailed Cardigan



I wasn't sure about this one when I got it out of the box.  It's pretty comfortable.  The pictures aren't great but there is leather across the top of the back of it.  I don't hate it on as much as I thought I would.  I still don't think I'll keep it though!

41 Hawthorn - Jace Textured Mixed Chevron Print Fit & Flare Dress
Pixley - Page Chain Collar Necklace


This dress is actually black and blue chevron...I like it but....I have at least 3 dresses in my closet right now that I've never worn.  It's long enough for work but I'd have to wear my lab jacket over it since there aren't any sleeves.  The necklace isn't bad, if I keep anything it might be the necklace.  Or I may just lost my $20 and send it all back and keep myself from spending any more money!

**For more information on StitchFix, read my first blog about it here and be sure to use my referral link here so I get $25 credit towards new clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment