Monday, March 23, 2015

Phone Accessories!

I can admit it, I'm addicted to my phone.  I get anxiety if I realize I don't have it on me.  I try to take care of my phone, but I spent at least 30 minutes looking at the 3 different color options before ordering my current gold iPhone, so it pains me to put a big thick case over it that covers every. last. bit of gold. That being said, I was pretty excited when I got to test out a few of these phone accessories that protect your phone WITHOUT covering it up.

Clear Premium Soft iPhone Case by Xinger 



This phone case was definitely the thinner of the two.  This case is made from a flexible material.  You can literally fold this case in half.  It adds little to no weight or bulk to your phone.  Not to mention the whole thing is clear! The rubbery feel to this makes me think if the phone is dropped it's probably going to absorb some of the impact, although I'm not willing to intentionally drop my phone to test that theory. :)  If you're interested in this case, you can purchase it on Amazon.  It's currently priced at $9.95.

iPhone 6 case by DragSys


This case was a little less flexible than the other, BUT it brings some flair with it!  I chose the pink (of course).  I keep the same impression with this phone that the rubbery feel would absorb the impact if dropped. It fits the phone really well and has a non-slip feel so it doesn't slide, which is great since I have a tendency to lay the phone on my lap.  If you're interested, you can find this phone, currently priced at $11.99 on Amazon.

VETRO Ultra Slim Tempered Glass Screen Protector


This screen protector showed up just in time.  My current screen protector was starting to peel, which I'm sure has nothing to do with my picking at it.  This screen protector is very different from any that I've had before.  In the past they have been flimsy pieces of plastic that covered the front of my phone.  This was literally like a piece of glass.  It was solid.  I wish it was just a little wider and taller.  Just seemed a little small for the screen of the iPhone 6.  The quality is good though, it definitely is a clearer picture than my old screen protector.   I'm hoping this one stays put a little better than my old one! I'm hoping with the solid protector it won't peel as bad, but I picked it up after I stuck it on there a few times since it doesn't fit quite perfect.  It came with an alcohol swab and microfiber cloth but no directions.This screen protector is currently on Amazon for $12.97.

iPhone 6 Screen Protect with Ballistic Glass by iGotTech


Ok, so I admit I haven't actually placed this screen protector on my phone.  I just put the other one on a week ago so I'll probably wait a while before putting this one on.  I will say this one came with directions and even gives you a website to help get the perfect placement.  It comes with 2 wipes and a microfiber cloth, dust remover, and directions to get to their video.  I placed this protector over my current one and this one is a little longer and wider, so I'm looking forward to that when I finally place this one.  If you're interested in this screen protector, it's on Amazon for $9.97.

I received all of the above products for free in return for my honest review.  If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment