Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Yves Saint Laurent: False Lash Effect Mascara






 I recently had the awesome opportunity to try out this amazing mascara for free by Influenster.   The mascara is Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils.  This is not a new product, but it's definitely improved! This "false lash effect" volume mascara now has an all new Lash Care formula.  Part of the secret of this product is what they refer to as the "Triple Intensity Formula."  What does that mean? Intense volume, intense color, and intense care.  This mascara also has B5 Pro-Vitamin to strengthen and protect.  I'm usually pretty loyal to a certain brand of mascara, but I've been pretty happy with this one.  I think it's probably a good sign when I find my normal mascara in the mornings and keep digging in my make up until I find this one.  I think this one normally runs about $30, so I'm not sure if I'll stick with it after this one is gone, but it's tempting!

If you're interested in joining Influenster and trying out products, let me know, and I can send you an invite and get you started faster!


No comments:

Post a Comment