Thursday, August 6, 2015

Kovot Battery Organizer

I don't know about you, but I have random batteries of all different sizes scattered all over my house. Or I did. When I got this Battery Organizer from Kovot for free to review, I did a mass search of my house to find them all. I know I'll still be finding them in random spots for months (or years), but for the most part, I feel like I finally have them all in one area. This organizer will hold up to 72 of the most common size batteries including AAA, AA, C, D, 9 Volt, CR and AG13 buttons cells.




One of the great features of this? A slide-out battery tester! All those batteries I found? About half of them were dead so I was able to throw those out. The tester has three lights. If the battery works great, all three light up. Two lights mean it's weak, one that it's almost dead and no lights means it's done.

This also came with some screws and anchors so you can hang this up. I haven't done it yet (mainly cause I don't know how anchors work), but I plan to hang it in the closet in my utility room. I love the idea of getting all the random batteries in one location and always knowing where to look before I go buy more. If you're interested in getting one of these, you can find it on Amazon here and it ships free with Amazon Prime!

No comments:

Post a Comment