Tuesday, August 11, 2015

StitchFix #24

Soo...I've been a major slacker when it comes to StitchFix. Between working on the house, welcoming and training a new Junior League class, training for bike rides, MD appointments, and weekends at the lake...it's been low on the priority list.

That's not to say I haven't been RECEIVING Fix's, just not blogging about them. I didn't even photograph Fix #25 *gasp*. There wasn't anything good in that one anyway. Sorry. Today, though...I have plenty of time. I'm on day 4 (and a half) of being sick and I'm loosing. my. mind. My joints hurt and the amount of energy it takes for me to walk to the kitchen will cause me to break a sweat. Ergo, perfect time to blog since I don't plan on getting off the couch unless it's to go back to my bed to take a nap.

For this Fix I had asked for some outdoor festival type clothing since I had a few coming up. Unfortunately, this was basically setting my stylist up for failure since this isn't my style at all. I also didn't have anything in my Pinterest to give her any kind of direction. So, this is what I ended up with:

Fun2Fun - Hobson Scoop Neck Blouse


















Right out of the box, this was my favorite, but I didn't like it once I put it on.  I didn't like that the stripes didn't line up and it wasn't very flattering.  I thought it would be great for the 4th but I figured I could find something I liked more.  This one went back.

Pixley - Bassett Printed Top

 I actually didn't love this shirt out of the box, but I liked it on, although this picture doesn't look great.  It's different than anything I own.  I wasn't totally in love with this shirt, but I kept it anyway.

Pixley - Seychelles Double Strap Tank

The double straps were cute, but I didn't like the colors, or the pattern.  This went back!

Urban Expressions - Elsa Straw Bucket Bag

No.

Gilli - Rosemary Maxi Dress

So..I wanted to like this dress, but the horizontal stripes didn't look great...BECAUSE THEY WERE CROOKED. No, that's not my shoulders, or hips, or anything else.  The dress was crooked. I literally spent 5 minutes readjusting everything about this dress but it just wasn't going to work.

Overall, this wasn't my favorite fix.  I mostly kept the one shirt so I wouldn't lose my $20.  The Fix I got after this one wasn't fantastic either, I kept a pair of earrings but the good news is that #26 was great! Based on how exciting my day is going to be, I'll probably post that one later!



No comments:

Post a Comment