Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fix #27

Ok, I thought I just missed one Fix, but apparently all evidence of Fix #26 is gone as well.  Bad blogger. I don't remember Fix 26 at all....BUT, its probably so easily forgettable because this one was AWESOME!

I asked Kristen B for some summery dresses that weren't too fancy.  Something I could wear during the day to run errands or for a bite to eat with friends.  She definitely came through!

Here's what she said:

Hello, Jessica! I'm sorry you didn't love the pieces in your last Fix, but I hope you enjoy these fun and adventurous pieces I chose for you to start closing out your summer! After taking a look through your Pinterest, I chose two dresses that go from running errands all day in sandals and bangles to going out with your friends at night! The Pixley polka dot skirt is great for work or weekend.  Get adventurous and try mixing prints by topping it with the Market and Spruce plaid top.  A white or navy blazer will tie everything together and calm the patters and you can finish it off with nude heels or sandles.  I hope you enjoy trying these on, Jessica! Mix and match these with the rest of your wardrobe and let me know how it goes! Are you ready to start sneaking into fall? I'm ready when you are! Take care - Kristen B.

Ok, first of all, if Kristen B mentions "closing out the summer" again I'm going to cry.  My delusional little mind believes summer will last forever. However, she did such a good job picking stuff out, I'm going to forgive her.  Here's what I got!


THML - Eric Embroidered Dress




I loved this dress! The yellow embroidered detail and keyhole at the top are cute and the yellow edging a the bottom ties it together so well!  I wish I could take it in a bit at the waist, but not a big deal.  It still looks cute! Kept it!

Pixley - Bogota Dress


I think this dress will lay a little better after it's ironed but overall I liked it too! The detailing at the top is cute.  The waist fit s a bit weird but again, I think after it's washed and ironed it might look a little better.

Pixley - Hanneli Polka Dot Swing Skirt


Work appropriate skirt! Yay! I love the polka dots and I love that it's not a pencil skirt.  This is comfy! I'll have to figure out a work appropriate top, but I'm sure it won't be that hard!

41Hawthorn - Benson 3/4 Ruched Sleeve Blazer



Eek! Love this! Unfortunately it's not the same navy as the skirt, so I can't wear them together but I can live with that! It very comfortable and has a striped lining on the inside which is an adorable touch.


Market & Spruce - Leavenworth Sleeveless Top




Ok, so in all honesty, I took this out of the box and wondered what I had done or said to give Kristen the impression I was a lumberjack. However, once I put it on, I loved it!

So...I kept all five! I had a few "off-fixes" but I think we're back on track!  I have around $30 credit so it made it a little easier to keep all 5. I'm not really ready for fall, but I guess I'll start asking for fall stuff for my next fix....eek!

If you want to try out StitchFix, be sure to use my referral link! It doesn't tell me who used it so let me know it was you! It will give me a $25 credit on my next Fix which is AWESOME! You can find my referral link and sign up here.  For more information about what StitchFix is, read my initial post about it here.












No comments:

Post a Comment