Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hybrid Rugged 2-1 stand case for iPhone 6

If you haven't already picked up on this, I get a lot of phone cases to review.  Most of the time, the goal is to get the phone case as thin as humanly possible, clear sometimes, to the point that you can't even tell you have a phone case.  This is great...unless you're like me and it completely stresses you out because you can't completely convince yourself that your phone is safe in the event you drop it.  Entered this phone case (which I got free to review).  While it's not bulky, I actually feel like phone is protected.  I have, of course, dropped my phone a number of times (not intentionally) while using this case and there is no evidence of any damage.  This is a two-part case.  You wrap the pink flexible part around your phone and then the black part snaps on.  According to the company, this case is not only impact resistant, but also temperature resistant, which is great since I tend to overheat my phone ALL THE TIME.

One nice add on to this case is the "kick-stand" on the back.  If you're watching a video or facetiming or even if you're expecting a call or message and don't want to keep checking your phone (like if you are at work), you can prop the phone up with the kickstand and you're hands are still free.

I LOVE that I got this case in pink and black, but if pink isn't your style, it also comes in blue, purple and plain black.  If you want one for yourself, you can find it on Amazon here and shipping is free with Amazon Prime!

No comments:

Post a Comment