Monday, December 14, 2015

Custom Made Shirt Dress by Suuchi


When I have an opportunity to get a dress for free to review...chances are I'm going to say yes! This dress is by Suuchi, you can find their website here. Their website has a number of shirts, dress, outerwear, pants and accessories.  What is fun about their website is each item comes in various prints, patterns and even different types of fabric, so you can pick exactly what you want.  You get a brief description of each fabric before you make your decisions.  I went pretty basic with this one and was thinking something work appropriate to wear with boots to work.  Their shipping was very fast, and when I got the package, it actually had a had written note in it thanking me for my order!  The dress itself was high quality.  The fabric is heavy material and is going to be great for cooler days.  It has pockets (yay!) and buttons at the sleeves and down the front.  There is even a belt that comes with it (fabric) to help give some shape.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with the dress!  If you want to check them out, click on the link above!

No comments:

Post a Comment