Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Melinda Wood Designs




This was something different I hadn't tried before...I purchased a download.  Being able to print from home means less money out of pocket! I actually purchased this in navy and gold.  When you purchase the item, you get 3 different size downloads.  I printed the 8x10.  In all honesty, I did have a hard time printing, but I'm pretty sure this was my fault.  Every time I printed from my computer, the color was great but only half of the image printed.  I'm not an idiot and I know how to print, so I"m not sure what the issue was.  I finally decided to print from my phone.  The navy turned out great (above) but the gold looked lime green, which is weird, because when I printed it from my laptop, the half that actually printed was a beautiful gold!  I am happy with how this one turned out, and it's going to look fantastic on my gallery wall that I'm working on!

In addition to the image above, there are a TON of other options.  Literally a ton.  To check them out for yourself, click here.

*I received this for a reduced cost in exchange for my review**

No comments:

Post a Comment